Instagram contest rules 2020
The Contest hosted by AB Green Hotel Tällberg is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or/and Facebook.
Any individual entering or attempting to enter in the Contest organized by AB Green Hotel Tällberg (referred to as a “Participant”) agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions provided in these Official Contest Rules 2020 by AB Green Hotel Tällberg.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN! A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING!
The contest is subject to and governed by local laws and regulations. Participation in this Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
The Contest is open only to those who are Instagram’s current users and are 18 years old as of the date of entry.
Employees of AB Green Hotel Tällberg and employees of any company affiliated with AB Green Hotel Tällberg, as well as, immediate family members and/or those residing in the same household of Employees are not eligible to take part in the Contest. “Immediate family members” include spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extensions.
AGREEMENT TO RULES:
The participant (' You ') agrees by participating to be fully bound by these Rules and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. You, therefore, agree to accept AB Green Hotel Tällberg's decision as final and binding as it applies to this contest's content.
Entries will be accepted online starting on March 27, 2020, at 14.00 a.m. CET and ending April 2, 2020, at 11.59 p.m. CET
HOW TO ENTER:
The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online platform Instagram. To be eligible to win a prize, the entry must meet all of the Contest criteria as stated. AB Green Hotel Tällberg may disqualify entries which are incomplete or do not follow the rules or requirements at its sole discretion.
You may only enter once and you must provide the information requested.
- Upload a picture to Instagram
- Tag @greenhoteltallberg + #greenhotel2020
- We will be able to find photos to only public accounts
If you use misleading tactics or attempt to circumvent the rules, your application may be withdrawn at AB Green Hotel Tällberg's sole discretion.
The winner of the Contest will receive a package for a weekend stay for two at AB Green Hotel Tällberg (equivalent to approximately 3000SEK. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award). This prize will be valid for two years from the day of receiving. Only AB Green Hotel Tällberg shall decide the conditions of the draw. No cash or other prize substitution shall be allowed except AB Green Hotel Tällberg reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable
Any costs relating to the award, including without limitation any federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be Winner's sole responsibility. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AB Green Hotel Tällberg to use Winner’s name, shared picture and entry for advertisement and trading purposes without further compensation, or any other person or agency, unless prohibited by law.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
Winner will be selected by AB Green Hotel Tällberg employees according to specific set criteria. Winner will be announced on Instagram within the next day of the Contest end period. AB Green Hotel Tällberg will also contact the winner privately via Instagram Direct and further as discussed and agreed. AB Green Hotel Tällberg shall have no obligation for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is unavailable, fails to claim the prize within [7 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. It is the duty of the winner to retain the receipt of the prize.
A panel of selected AB Green Hotel Tällberg employees will select one (1) winner with the highest-scoring of all eligible submissions received during the applicable contest period based on the following criteria:
- Appropriateness to the subject – the photo demonstrates participants experience at AB Green Hotel Tällberg (50%)
- Creativity – how the participant was able to use unique and innovative techniques to express his/her ideas through the photo (25%)
- Quality of photo (25%)
In the event of a tie, the participant who received the highest score for ’Creativity’ as determined by the employees, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the prize of the Contest from among the tied participants.
After the conclusion of the Contest duration, employees will choose the potential winner of the contest using the specific criteria and the tie-breaking procedure described above.
RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU:
By entering this Contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that AB Green Hotel Tällberg is entitled to use the submitted content for marketing purposes such as social media and promotional literature without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original authorship work, and does not infringe the proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party. If your entry infringes another's right of intellectual property, you will be disqualified at AB Green Hotel Tällberg's sole discretion. If the content of your entry constitutes an infringement of any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights, you shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless AB Green Hotel Tällberg from and against any action, proceedings, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses that AB Green Hotel Tällberg may suffer, or be required to pay because of any third party’s rights.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
AB Green Hotel Tällberg reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of AB Green Hotel Tällberg is corrupt or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a scenario, AB Green Hotel Tällberg may select the Winner from all eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by AB Green Hotel Tällberg (if applicable). AB Green Hotel Tällberg reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole discretion, any individual who tampers or attempts to interfere with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or infringes these Terms
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AB Green Hotel Tällberg and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, and employees from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may arise, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
- such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
- any form of technical failure, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any device cable, network, hardware or software or other mechanical equipment;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
- unwanted interference by humans in any part of the entry or promotion process;
- electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the collection and processing of entries.
By entering in the Contest, the Participant irrevocably allocates AB Green Hotel Tällberg the perpetual right, without any obligation to any individual or entity, to replicate, customize, share and otherwise use any Submission throughout the universe in any way known now or later medium without payment of any fee to the Contest participants.
AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE:
By participating in the contest, a Participant acknowledges and agrees to:
- If the parties are unable to settle their conflict personally and in good faith, the dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration (before a court of law); any disagreement, allegations, and actions arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be settled individually, without resort to any form of class action (even if the arbitration tribunal rules and procedures permit class arbitration);
- any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entry into this Contest, but in no event and under no circumstances will Participants be allowed to obtain awards for attorneys’ fees, and Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other form of damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any rights to have damages multiply or otherwise raise damages; any allegation or dispute concerning the Contest or these Official Contest Rules 2020 shall be resolved following the laws of Sweden, irrespective of the differences of laws and rules of Sweden;
- Any claim or dispute relating to the Contest or these Official Contest Rules 2020 shall be resolved in a court within Sweden and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of that court and waive all objections to the jurisdiction or venue thereof;
- And if for any reason, a claim or dispute concerning the Contest or these Official Contest Rules 2020 proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, then there will be no jury proceedings. The invalidity or unenforceability of any clause of these Official Contest Rules 2020 shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other rule, including but not limited to the Arbitration Agreement. If any such clause is deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in compliance with their terms as if it did not contain the invalid or unenforceable provision.